Another Bank Holiday
The last Bank Holiday before Christams comes round this weekend and on Monday HRB will be featuring a brand new to radio comedy called Our Gaff for the very first time. The show can be heard every Sunday thereafter as well as on a Friday morning and also features on other radio stations around the UK. It’s writer,, Steven Munn will be joining me on the show this Sunday to talk more about it, what it’s all about and what makes a good comedy series in the first place.
Whatever the answer to that last question is, Last of the Summer Wine has certainly had it for 37 years. What has become a TV institution bows out with its final episode on Sunday evening on BBC One and no doubt we’ll be talking about it to Steven as well.
All the regular features on the show too. We’re live from 1.30pm.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- Remembering John Noakes with Blue Peter Director/Producer Alex Leger June 4, 2017