Another Bank Holiday
The last Bank Holiday before Christams comes round this weekend and on Monday HRB will be featuring a brand new to radio comedy called Our Gaff for the very first time. The show can be heard every Sunday thereafter as well as on a Friday morning and also features on other radio stations around the UK. It’s writer,, Steven Munn will be joining me on the show this Sunday to talk more about it, what it’s all about and what makes a good comedy series in the first place.
Whatever the answer to that last question is, Last of the Summer Wine has certainly had it for 37 years. What has become a TV institution bows out with its final episode on Sunday evening on BBC One and no doubt we’ll be talking about it to Steven as well.
All the regular features on the show too. We’re live from 1.30pm.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017