Last Day of the Premier League – this Sunday
No show this week as it’s the final day of the Premier League football season. I’ll be on air live from 2.30 with reporters at all 10 games around the country sending in their reports and goal flashes during the afternoon.
In the last few years, it’s been a nail biting afternoon for those clubs threatened with relegation, but this year, with the relegation issues sorted, all eyes will be on the top as the title is decided and possibly 3rd and 4th place along with the rest of the European qualifying positions.
Spurs are in the driving seat for that 4th Champions League spot, although they could finish as high as third if they win both their last trwo matches and Arsenal lose on Sunday.
The title is in Chelsea‘s hands – they just need to beat Wigan and they’ve done it whatever Manchester United do against Stoke. But this season has had so many twists and turns already, who’s going to bet against one final twist on Sunday?
It should be an exciting afternoon!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017