Show 1000 – LIve from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
HRB was on air live from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London on Sunday for the 1000th edition of Neil Ogden's Sound of Sunday.
The programme visited all the main venues, starting with the Copper Box Arena and continuing with the Velodrome and Aquatic Centre and finishing at the top of the Orbit where the weekend's Sainsbury's winner was picked.
Despite a few technical problems along the way, presenter Neil Ogden was able to broadcast from each of the venues and around the park in between. The aim of the programme was show that the park, which is only a short trip by train and tube from Basingstoke, is very much open for business with lots to do and see as well as the many events that take place there.
Peter Tudor, Director of Visitor Services at the London Legacy Development Corporation was also part of the programme, explaining the ongoing legacy of London 2012.
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017