Show 1000 – Sunday 6 March 2016
It's been 5 months in the making but this Sunday we will be live from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for the 1000th show.
The aim of the show is to try and show that the park is still there, ready and waiting for visitors, not just to the many events that are happening.
We'll be starting at the Copper Box and continuing round the Velodrome, the Aquatics Centre and finish at the top of the Orbit just before the end of the show.
We'll also be joined by Peter Tudor, Director of Visitor Services at the London Legacy Development Corporation to talk about the park and what it offers.
Join us live at 1pm this Sunday
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017