Show 1000 – Sunday 6 March 2016
It's been 5 months in the making but this Sunday we will be live from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for the 1000th show.
The aim of the show is to try and show that the park is still there, ready and waiting for visitors, not just to the many events that are happening.
We'll be starting at the Copper Box and continuing round the Velodrome, the Aquatics Centre and finish at the top of the Orbit just before the end of the show.
We'll also be joined by Peter Tudor, Director of Visitor Services at the London Legacy Development Corporation to talk about the park and what it offers.
Join us live at 1pm this Sunday
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- Remembering John Noakes with Blue Peter Director/Producer Alex Leger June 4, 2017