Show 994 – Sunday 31 January 2016
Am I the only one to find it hard to believe that we are at the end of January already. Next week we'll be saying that we alter the clocks next month and it will be BST once again.
As we head into February, preparation is stepping up for the 1000th show on 6 March, and also for the other shows in March when we will also be celebrating 25 years of the show. On 13 March, we'll be repeating some of the special guests from the show over the last 25 years and on 20 March, some of the outside broadcasts will be relived from the last few years – the Froyle Fete, the Alton Classic Car Show and, going way back, the hospital fun day of 1992!
And then we have the 25th anniversary show on 27 March. We're still working on that but we'll no doubt have some clips from the last 25 years included.
In the meantime, we're back on Sunday for show 994, with the Sainsbury's draw and all the regular features – Sunday 31 January live at 1.30.
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- Remembering John Noakes with Blue Peter Director/Producer Alex Leger June 4, 2017