The Sound of Sunday 14 March 2010
Sound of Sunday shows seem to be ever more packed these days, so much so that we couldn’t even squeeze in Carol Vorderman in the end last week! She’ll be on next Sunday instead.
This weekend..Jamelia talks about bedtime storytelling and comedian Russell Kane talks about pub quizzes. Plus all the regulars including the latest on Sunday afternoon’s Premier League football.
We’re on HRB live from 1.30pm.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- When does “No Viewers” not mean “no” viewers? When the Daily Mail says it August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017