The Sound of Sunday 18 April 2010
We’re back on air on Sunday at 1.30 with the 80s Triple Play competition rolled over from last week. There’ll be news of the Premier League football as the season comes to potentially the most exciting point and of course requests and dedications in Music on Demand.
Quiet Quarter of an Hour, Show Biz and Entertainment and Memory Makers – The World Cup Years also feature in what is probably the last show for a fortnight.
You can email the studio as well – firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re live at 1.30.
Good luck to everyone doing the Swimathon this weekend as well.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- When does “No Viewers” not mean “no” viewers? When the Daily Mail says it August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017