The Sound of Sunday Goes to Guernsey
I can't believe it is nearly a month since a hospital radio event was held at the Peninsula Hotel in Guernsey, but at the start of May, some of the South's hospital radio volunteers gathered for the final regional event to be organised by the Hospital Broadcasting Association.
It was a fantastic weekend and this Sunday you can hear the Sound of Sunday that we recorded there.
We'll explore some of the surrounding area, talk to some of the other hospital radio volunteers that were there as well as Richard Harding from Island FM, the island's commercial radio station and the station with the highest audience share of any UK commercial radio station.
So listen in this Sunday afternoon at 3 to our special show from Guernsey.
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- Remembering John Noakes with Blue Peter Director/Producer Alex Leger June 4, 2017