Series 26 Starts here
After just one week off (well actually we have never really been away if you count the two summer specials over the last fortnoght), series 26 of The Sound of Sunday starts this weekend.
Not a huge amount will change. We have moved a couple of things around the running order, refreshed the Sainsbury's Draw theme and added a new competition, but other than that series 26 will sound much the same as series 25.
One thing that we will be doing over the next couple of months is cokmpleting something that we started 10 years ago. In 2006 we celebrated 30 years of Saturday morning TV and since then we have had numerous people from Saturday morning TV on as spoecial guests. They all took part io the Saturday Morning TV SuperQuiz and on the occasion of the 40th anniversary, we thought it was time to bring that particular feature to an end. The winner has already received their prize. Find out more in the coming weeks as Memory Makers marks 40 years since the start of Swap Shop and in October we bring you a very special show featuring all our guests from the last 10 years along with clips from the shows and plenty more.
The Sound of Sunday Sunday 1.30pm HRB
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017