Since March 1991, The Sound of Sunday has been entertaining the patients and staff at Basingstoke and North Hants Hospital every Sunday afternoon with a variety of features and of course requests and great music.
Hospital Radio Basingstoke is on the air 24 hours a day for the patients and staff of the Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital.
We're on the air at 1.30 until 4pm every Sunday afternoon on HRB with a show packed full of fun and features plus local news, sport and of course HRB's Music on Demand.
- Back at the Froyle Fete July 9, 2016
- Show 1020 12 June 2016 June 10, 2016
- The sound of Sunday at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – Again! June 2, 2016
- The Sound of Sunday Goes to Guernsey June 2, 2016
- Show 1012 – Sunday 1 May 2016 April 27, 2016