Big Sporting Weekend
A couple of weeks ago, there was talk of moving Wimbledon to be one week later. Surely if this means that the Mens final avoids the British Grand Prix, this would be a good idea – especially if Andy Murray getting to the final becomes a more regular occurrence!
Both events happen on Sunday this weekend. We're taking a week off. Instead you can hear what happened at the 2010 Froyle Fete ahead of the 2012 event next weekend.
The Sound of Sunday returns live at 1.30 next Sunday.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017