Big Sporting Weekend
A couple of weeks ago, there was talk of moving Wimbledon to be one week later. Surely if this means that the Mens final avoids the British Grand Prix, this would be a good idea – especially if Andy Murray getting to the final becomes a more regular occurrence!
Both events happen on Sunday this weekend. We're taking a week off. Instead you can hear what happened at the 2010 Froyle Fete ahead of the 2012 event next weekend.
The Sound of Sunday returns live at 1.30 next Sunday.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Goodbye Cheggers December 11, 2017
- Mark Curry Joins us for our Big Christmas Show 2017 December 7, 2017
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017