Hampshire Trading Standards and an Olympian
This Sunday we're back to normal with a bank holiday weekend show that is more packed than the Team GB sycle team's medal cabinet.
We have lots of local Olympic athletes and one of them will be joining us on Sunday. Chris Mears took part in the diving at London 2012 but it was pretty special for him to be there at all – find out why on Sunday.
Also on Sunday, in the first of what may become a regular feature, we talk about scams with Hampshire Trading Standards. I've always had an interest in exposing cons and scams – I used to write about them many years ago. We'll be talking about the sorts of scams that people are being caught out by at the moment and what to look out for plus a scheme that hopefully makes it easier to work out who you can trust.
We'll keep an eye on the football and there'll be all the usual features too.
Join us live from 1.30 on Sunday afternoon.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- Remembering John Noakes with Blue Peter Director/Producer Alex Leger June 4, 2017