Hampshire Trading Standards and an Olympian
This Sunday we're back to normal with a bank holiday weekend show that is more packed than the Team GB sycle team's medal cabinet.
We have lots of local Olympic athletes and one of them will be joining us on Sunday. Chris Mears took part in the diving at London 2012 but it was pretty special for him to be there at all – find out why on Sunday.
Also on Sunday, in the first of what may become a regular feature, we talk about scams with Hampshire Trading Standards. I've always had an interest in exposing cons and scams – I used to write about them many years ago. We'll be talking about the sorts of scams that people are being caught out by at the moment and what to look out for plus a scheme that hopefully makes it easier to work out who you can trust.
We'll keep an eye on the football and there'll be all the usual features too.
Join us live from 1.30 on Sunday afternoon.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017