Show 997 – Sunday 21 February 2016
Every so often I disappear on a Sunday to a hospital radio regional event elsewhere, which means someone else looks after the main part of the afternoon and The Sound of Sunday is on for just an hour. This weekend, I'm off to look around Epsom Hospital Radio, who have recently moved to new studios. It's always interesting looking around other stations and seeing how they work, and EHR used to have a setup that wasn't too different to HRB – a scruffy old portakabin hiden away on their hospital grounds. Like us, that's now gone, and it will be interesting to see what they have now.
So Simon Penn is looking after the first part of Sunday afternoon and then iot's an hour long show from 3 including a double helping of Superman 1940s Style. We're back to normal next week with an extra "Winter Special" in between – next Friday at 5.
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017