The Froyle Fete 2015
It's always great to get out of the studio and once a year we take the show on location to the Froyle Fete. This annual village fete has been running for 69 years and is always a good afternoon. HRB's Paul le Feuvre provides the PA and we record an edition of The Sound of Sunday at the event.
This year's show went out on 26 July.
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017