Wolfman Jack and the Green Cross Code Man!
This week is one of those Sundays where there is al alternative on offer at HRB and this week it's the legendary US DJ Wolfman Jack.
HRB has 9 of his shows that have been remastered and re-released and they have been used at various times over the last few months.
So you get the Wolfman from 1 and then a bite-size Sound of Sunday from 3 which includes a Frequency Cast special interview with Dave Prowse. You will know Dave even if you don;t know the name. He was the Green Cross Code man and also inside the costume of Darth Vader in the Star Wars films.
So join us from 3 – 4. Superman is there as well as the Quiet Quarter of an Hour.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Goodbye Cheggers December 11, 2017
- Mark Curry Joins us for our Big Christmas Show 2017 December 7, 2017
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017