Wolfman Jack and the Green Cross Code Man!
This week is one of those Sundays where there is al alternative on offer at HRB and this week it's the legendary US DJ Wolfman Jack.
HRB has 9 of his shows that have been remastered and re-released and they have been used at various times over the last few months.
So you get the Wolfman from 1 and then a bite-size Sound of Sunday from 3 which includes a Frequency Cast special interview with Dave Prowse. You will know Dave even if you don;t know the name. He was the Green Cross Code man and also inside the costume of Darth Vader in the Star Wars films.
So join us from 3 – 4. Superman is there as well as the Quiet Quarter of an Hour.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017