21 Years – Nearly
The Sound of Sunday started on 24 March 1991 – when John Major was Prime Minister and we were at the start of the first Gulf War. Going Live was entertaining a couple of million viewers on Saturday morning TV, Edd The Duck and Andi Peters were in th Broom Cupboard on Children’s BBC, and it was the year that the Mitchell Brothers arrived in Albert Square.
Every year on the anniversary show, we play again one of our special guest interviews. So it’s up to you who will be heard again on the show on 25 March. Choose from the list below. Votes will be counted up to 10pm on Saturday March 24th.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017