21 Years – Nearly
The Sound of Sunday started on 24 March 1991 – when John Major was Prime Minister and we were at the start of the first Gulf War. Going Live was entertaining a couple of million viewers on Saturday morning TV, Edd The Duck and Andi Peters were in th Broom Cupboard on Children’s BBC, and it was the year that the Mitchell Brothers arrived in Albert Square.
Every year on the anniversary show, we play again one of our special guest interviews. So it’s up to you who will be heard again on the show on 25 March. Choose from the list below. Votes will be counted up to 10pm on Saturday March 24th.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- When does “No Viewers” not mean “no” viewers? When the Daily Mail says it August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017