It’s that time again
It’s the show that takes the most time to put together and the longest Sound of Sunday of the year at 5 hours, but it’s also the one that’s the most fun to do as it involves staff, patients and the stars of the local pantos.
The Sound of Sunday Christmas Show has a format all of its own and has been running in one form or another since the mid 1990s. It started in its current form in 2002. The Christmas Cracker dash takes a team of HRB members up to the wards to pull crackers with the staff. The staff get to enter a competition that could win them a trip to the local pantos and the stars of the local pantos come onto the show to talk about them. Over the years these have included Keith Chegwin, Toyah Wilcox, Barney Harwood, Simon Davies, Chris Lillicrap and Guy Siner.
So this weekend we’ll do it all again and at the same time start Christmas on HRB.
The Sound of Sunday Christmas Show 2010 Sunday 12.30 – 5.30pm on HRB
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Goodbye Cheggers December 11, 2017
- Mark Curry Joins us for our Big Christmas Show 2017 December 7, 2017
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017