It’s the BIG Christmas Show again!
Christmas is a great time to be on the radio and a traditional part of HRB’s Christmas is The Sound of Sunday’s Big Christmas Show.
It’s a show that is unlike every other show during the rest of the year, with the same format and running order year- on-year – but it works!
We go round the wards for the Great Christmas Cracker Dash, we give away family tickets to the local pantos and we interview the stars of those pantos. It was the same back in the mid-90s when the show started, although in those days it wasn’t quite the 5 hours it is today.
So it is that time again when Tony Robinson and the Angel Voices will once again play at the start of the biggest Sound of Sunday of the Year!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017