It’s the BIG Christmas Show again!
Christmas is a great time to be on the radio and a traditional part of HRB’s Christmas is The Sound of Sunday’s Big Christmas Show.
It’s a show that is unlike every other show during the rest of the year, with the same format and running order year- on-year – but it works!
We go round the wards for the Great Christmas Cracker Dash, we give away family tickets to the local pantos and we interview the stars of those pantos. It was the same back in the mid-90s when the show started, although in those days it wasn’t quite the 5 hours it is today.
So it is that time again when Tony Robinson and the Angel Voices will once again play at the start of the biggest Sound of Sunday of the Year!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Goodbye Cheggers December 11, 2017
- Mark Curry Joins us for our Big Christmas Show 2017 December 7, 2017
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017