The Sound of Sunday 2 May 2010 1.30 – 4pm
This weekend it’s the turn of the Football League to come to its end with the last matches of the Chapionship all kicking off at 1pm on Sunday afternoon. We’ll have all the news throughout the afternoon.
The following week, 9 May, it’s the Premier League’s turn, so to make way for our coverage of those last matches, this will be the last Sound of Sunday for a fortnight.
Our competition is a rollover from last week and there’ll also be the return of the Brain Teaser. Superman 1940s Style is the last episode of the current story. A new story will start in June.
All the other regular features will be there as well. Live from 1.30 this Sunday.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- Remembering John Noakes with Blue Peter Director/Producer Alex Leger June 4, 2017