The Sound of Sunday 25 April 2010
I am on air this week – this time a week ago, I was due to be going to Epsom Hospital Radio for the afternoon, but plans change ad that’s now been put off for a few weeks until May.
So this week, as well as all the usual, 5 Premier League football matches and a copetition rolled over from last week, we’ll reveal who is the most requested artist on HRB of the first three months of the year. ill it still be Take That who topped the2009 charts, or maybe Queen who were 2008’s favourites, or maybe Robbie will reclaim the number one spot he held throughout the naughties.
We’re on the air on Sunday from 1.30 until 4 and Harry Robinson will play the next episode of the current Superman 1940s style story between 4 and 5.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- The BIG Broadcast 2017 – a BIG Success May 2, 2017
- Live on The BIG Broadcast 2017 this weekend April 29, 2017
- It Started with Swap Shop Wins at National Hospital Radio Awards 2017 March 26, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Nominated for Two Awards – TONIGHT March 25, 2017
- Getting Ready for The Big Broadcast March 13, 2017