Time for a Break
It was agreat show to end the series on – 5 hours of the Jubilee Thames Pageant as part of a very memorable Diamond Jubilee weekend,
It was a show that we knew something about how it would work before it started but as with all live events, you can never predict exactly what will happen.
We included lots of the atmosphere of the day with the help of reporters along the route and on the actual boats. I hope it got across what was going on to our listeners.
That show was number 47 of the series. We’re back on Sunday June 24th at 1.30pm with show 1 of the new season.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Daily Mail Backs Down over Blue Peter Headline September 18, 2017
- The Sound of Sunday Challenges Daily Mail over Blue Peter Headline August 16, 2017
- Back for Series 27 June 28, 2017
- A Day of Magic in Alton June 10, 2017
- Remembering John Noakes with Blue Peter Director/Producer Alex Leger June 4, 2017